Design to Educate and Illuminate
"I like my designs to work on two levels: an aesthetic level, where they are attractive and a mental level, where they serve a purpose such as telling a story, clarifying a concept, or teaching."
- Over 8 years of experience in the book publishing industry.
- Experience includes book design and production (over 100 books), photo research (over 50 projects), illustration, production editing, and trafficking.
- Designed and produced books for Thomson/Gale, Citlembik Publications, Erickson Press, ReferencePoint Press, Bow Publications, International Peace Park Expeditions, and Norwood House Press.
- Started designing and producing websites in 1999.
- Expertise includes HTML, CSS, graphic production, Flash, e-commerce set-up, and web tool evaluation.
- Clients include Citlembik Publications, ReferencePoint Press, Heiva I Kauai, Bow Publications, and Nettleberry.
Books, brochures, web pages, logos, advertisements, banner ads, e-newsletters, newsletters, websites, e-commerce sites, animation, illustrations, and presentations